50 in the Bible
• The feast of the Pentecost was celebrated by the Jews 50 days after the Passover.
• Fifty of the brotherhood of prophets assisted with Elisha to the removal of Elijah on a chariot of fire. (2 K 2,7)
• Fifty men searched Elijah during three days without finding him. (2 K 2,17)
• Moses received the commandments fifty days after the exit of Egypt.
• After the age of fifty, the Levites is no longer bound to the ministry. (Nb 8,25)
• Width of Noah’s Ark in cubit. (Gn 6,15)
• It is the number of chapters of the book of the Genesis of the Old Testament.